To assess students' transportation needs, DeVry University is conducting a brief survey. Please take a few moments to complete this form. Thank you for your time.
1. What is your student status? Full-time Part-time
2. How do you typically get to campus? (check one) Drive by yourself Carpool Vanpool Ride a motorcycle, walk, or bicycle Other:
3. How long does your trip to campus usually take? minutes
4. What days and times are you typically on campus? Please fill out the times for each day you visit the campus and circle whether the time is a.m. or p.m.
5. Where did you come from before you arrived on campus today? (Check one) Work Home Shopping/Errands Visiting/Recreation Church/Worship Doctor/Dentist Other (specify)
7. Have you ever ridden METRO's bus service? (Check one) Yes, I ride it three or more times a week. Yes, I ride it once or twice a week. Yes, I ride it once or twice a month. Yes, I've ridden METRO occasionally. No, I've never ridden METRO's bus service (Please skip to question 9)
8. What METRO bus route(s) do you ride most often?
9. METRO is considering offering bus service to DeVry University from the Northwest Transit center, located near I-10 West and Loop 610. This service would run about every 20 minutes from 5 a.m. to 9:20 p.m. The cost to ride would be $1.00 each way and the trip would take between 20 and 30 minutes. How likely would you be to use this service to get to school?
Very likely Somewhat likely Not at all likely- Why not?
Thank you for your help with this project.