Course Enrollment Information
Continuing students may add a course prior to the start of classes using the My.DeVry.edu Student Portal.
New and readmitted students must register for classes in person.
Course Add Deadlines
- The deadline for adding on-site courses is prior to the first class meeting in the first week.
- Students may add an online course during the first week only with the permission of the local appropriate academic administrator.
Drop/Withdraw from Course(s)
Students may drop a course prior to the start of classes using the My.DeVry.edu Student Portal; however, students may NOT drop their last or only enrolled course for the session via self-registration.
To request a withdrawal or drop from a course or courses, you may contact one of the following DVU staff members:
- Student Success Coach/Student Services Advisor
- Academic Advisor
- Academic Affairs Specialist or Dean
- Operations Support Coordinator
- Registrar Staff